Plumbing & HVAC Services in Portage, IN
For a Range of Jobs at a Reasonable Price, It’s Got to Be Regional
Is your office too cold in the winter? Do you sweat inside your house all summer? Or maybe your sink is just won’t un-clog, no matter how many chemicals you pour down it? At Regional Plumbing Heating & Air, our Portage plumbers and HVAC service specialists can fix all these issues and more!
Trusted Plumbing, Heating & Air Solutions
As Portage residents know, temperatures in Indiana can vary greatly. That’s why you need to make sure your heater or AC unit is reliable all year-round. And don’t forget that plumbing issues can strike anytime. Be prepared, no matter what goes on inside or outside of your house, with the trusted service professionals at Regional Plumbing Heating & Air.
We Offer Popular Plumbing & HVAC Services In Portage, Including:
- Garbage disposal repair
- Air conditioning tune-ups and repair
- Gas line installations
- Fixture installation and repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Heating installation and repair
- Drain cleaning
- Leak detection
- Radiant floor system work
- Commercial projects
Servicing Your Heating, Air or Plumbing System 24/7/365 Throughout Portage
Life would be a lot easier if plumbing and HVAC issues always came at the most opportune times. Sadly, this is just not the case. Breaks and problems can arise without warning, costing you tons of money as well as the comfort and safety of your family or employees. That’s why our Portage plumbers & HVAC pros offer emergency services for those disasters you just can’t predict. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year, our technicians are on-call for all your immediate plumbing and HVAC concerns.
At Regional Plumbing Heating & Air, your comfort is our business. If you’re not happy, then neither or we. That’s why we’re here to make sure emergency issues are resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible, so you can stop worrying and get back to living your life.
What Makes Our Northwest Indiana Professionals A Cut Above?
- Our team is fully-licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Our employees have a collective 100+ years of experience.
- We know how to service any HVAC system.
- We have received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- We carry the HomeAdvisor-screened stamp of approval.
- We offer easy and affordable financing options through GreenSky™.