Keep Your Water Flowing with Regional Plumbing Heating & Air
When the power goes off in your home, there’s little you can do until the power company fixes the problem. However, when water isn’t flowing into your home, there’s a good chance that the repairs are in your control. The pipes that run across your property connect your home, appliances, and any outdoor water installations to the main water supply. If something goes wrong with this system of pipes, contact our professional Valparaiso plumbers at Regional Plumbing Heating & Air.
We have experience dealing with problems such as:
- Leaks in outdoor pipes causing water to run into the yard
- Frozen supply pipes
- Blockages causing low water pressure
- Corrosion resulting in rusty water
- Tree roots damaging pipes
- High water pressure
To ensure your water lines are working properly, contact us for a water line inspection. We’ll let you know what we find, and give you all your options for repair. To help reduce the impact on your wallet, we offer financing options as well, subject to approved credit.
Signs It Is Time For Water Line Repairs
It's important for Valparaiso homeowners to pay attention to signs that it may be time for a repair or replacement. If you notice any of the following signs, don't hesitate to call Regional Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our licensed Valparaiso plumbers are prepared to perform an assessment and put together a plan of action to address you water line plumbing problems.
Pay attention for any of the following signs around your home:
- Low water pressure around your entire home
- Discolored water as a result of infiltration of the water line
- Hearing a vibrating noise when no water is running
- Puddles in your yard, on carpets or indoors
- High water bills with no explanation
- Mold & mildew growth
If you notice any of the above issues, it's time to call a skilled plumber. From there, you're able to determine if it's a repair or replacement job.
Should I Repair or Replace My Water Line?
This is a difficult question, and it's not always a clear answer. There are a few points to consider when deciding to repair or replace:
- How old is the existing water line? Generally, water lines that are 50 years of age and older should be replaced if they're being looked at for repairs.
- Has the water line been repaired before? If so, it may be time to weigh the cost of replacement. Multiple repairs could prove to be more expensive in the long-term, especially with higher water bills.
- What materials does the water line need for repair? Sometimes, water lines are unable to be repaired due to being constructed from out-of-date materials. It may be worth it to consider replacement.
- How much does water line replacement vs repair cost? Have a conversation with your plumber about this. Many Northwest Indiana homeowners will need to consider what is best for their situation.
Let us find the perfect solution for your HVAC needs! Our financing options make sure any home upgrades and repairs you need don't set you back.Financing
Don't let an HVAC emergency leave you in the lurch. Call on your Regional Plumbing Heating & Air team to handle any issues quickly and efficiently.Emergency Service
We know our customers deserve the best, so we're committed to working with the best. Your satisfaction is our priority from start to finish.Turn to the Experts
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- Background Checked & Google Guaranteed
- Home Advisor Screened & Approved
- 100+ Years of Experience
- Free Estimates on New Installations
“Great service. Would recommend others.”- crawford
“Above and beyond the call of duty!!”- Kathy C.
“They immediately followed up with my inquiry on line.”- Lori B.
If you’re adding on to your home, finishing your basement, or adding an outdoor water appliance, you probably need new water line. It’s vital to choose an experienced Valparaiso plumbing service to make sure the connections between new pipes and old are high-quality, and there’s no shoddy workmanship.
The professionals at Regional Plumbing Heating & Air have over a century of combined experience so you can rest assured that we will do excellent work and stand behind our service. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating, and the popular website HomeAdvisor has screened and approved our organization.