From Problems Big to Small, at Regional We Do It All!
If you’re not maximizing comfort in your home, it’s probably because you assume affordable service isn’t out there. But this isn’t the case! With Regional Plumbing Heating & Air, you can get Hebron plumbing and HVAC service from quality technicians at a reasonable price.
Why hire Regional? For starters:
- We offer affordable financing through GreenSky™.
- Our team is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We are backed by 100+ years of combined industry experience.
- Our team knows how to handle any HVAC or plumbing system.
- We are screened and approved by HomeAdvisor.
- We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
From your home to your business, Regional is here to keep you cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and to make sure your pipes are working perfectly all year-round. Whether your heater or AC unit is on the fritz or your drains need a good unclogging, our Hebron plumbing and HVAC technicians never settle for anything less than 100% customer satisfaction. Call (219) 369-4461 today to see what professional service can do for your house or office.
Our most popular plumbing and HVAC services include:
- Drain cleaning
- Leak detection
- Fixture installation and repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- AC tune-ups and repair
- Heating installation and repair
- Gas line installations
- Garbage disposal fixes
- Radiant floor system work
- Commercial projects
For free estimates on new installations, fill out Regional Plumbing Heating & Air’s contact form right here.
Hebron Drain Cleaning Services
Small clogs are not only inconvenient but can also lead to extensive damage to your property if they are not handled immediately. While you may be tempted to fix your drainage issue yourself, you should use our professional services. If you use retain chemical cleaners, you risk eroding your pipes, which can lead to more problems (i.e. leaks, breaks, etc.). Using plumbing tools incorrectly can also lead to cracked pipes.
At Regional Plumbing, Heating & Air, our Hebron team can help property owners fix drainage problems and perform routine drain cleaning. Our plumbing technicians can help you fix drainage problems, including:
- Blockages or clogs
- Water leaks (caused by high pressure in clogged pipes)
- Flooding (caused by pipes breaking)
- Unsanitary conditions (caused by clogs)
If you notice unpleasant smells, slow drainage in your sink or tub, water backups, or any drain issues, our Hebron professionals at Regional Plumbing Heating & Air are equipped to help you. Contact us today at (219) 369-4461.
Why Is Drain Cleaning Maintenance Important?
Consider everything you put down your kitchen and shower drains (i.e. food, grease, soap, dirt, hair, etc.). Those particles and remnants can lead to an accumulation (or buildup), which causes problems with your home’s pipes and sewage lines. Scheduling routine maintenance can help you avoid future damage and hefty repair costs. Regular drain cleaning is also beneficial to you as it can:
- Increase your drain’s lifespan.
- Eliminate bad odors.
- Increase drainage speed.
- Decrease your need for constant, expensive repairs.
We recommend scheduling annual drain cleaning maintenance. However, depending on your house size, you may need more or less frequent regular maintenance appointments, and our plumbing technicians can best advise you of your home’s specific needs.
In between professional drain maintenance appointments, you can also take proactive steps to keep your drains functioning efficiently. To avoid clogs and keep drains clear, you can:
- Be mindful of what you put down the sink or shower drain and toilets. As much as possible, you should avoid letting certain things from going down your drains, such as hair, coffee grounds, fats and greases, sauces, oils, etc.
- Install drain gates or screens. These devices trap waste and large particles, disallowing them from going down your drain and clogging your pipes.
- Remove your drain stoppers bi-weekly to look for hair, product buildup, or other particles. A vast majority of drain stoppers can be removed by hand and do not require the use of tools, and after a few weeks of use, your drain stopper is likely covered in buildup and gunk. You can easily clean it off using detergent, vinegar, and/or soap.
- Scheduling a cleaning in the event of any problems. Rather than use over-the-counter chemical drain cleaner (as they can do more harm than good), you can trust our professionals to help you with drain issues.
- Run hot water down your bathroom drains weekly. Doing this can help clear any buildup. However, it is important to note that we do not mean to use boiling water, just the hot water that comes from the spout. Boiling water can damage your pipes or pipe sealing.
- Run cold water when using your garbage disposal. This action can help ensure fatty particles are congealed, which helps them more easily be chopped before going down the drain.
Hebron Furnace Installation & Repair Services
Indiana winters can be harsh as temperatures often reach below freezing and several inches of snowfall. In addition to leaving you (and your family or property occupants) cold, a broken furnace is a fire hazard, can allow carbon monoxide to mix in with your indoor air supply, and can irritate certain health conditions (because of dry air).
Our licensed professionals can inspect your furnace and repair damage to ensure your home is safe and comfortable. We also perform furnace maintenance and installations.
Customers continue to work with Regional Plumbing, Heating & Air because they trust that we will provide high-quality, affordable service. For help with your furnace system needs, contact our Hebron furnace service specialists today. Call (219) 369-4461 or reach out online to schedule an appointment.
The Importance of Furnace Maintenance
While many property owners know that annual furnace maintenance is recommended, they do not actually schedule maintenance appointments. However, regular maintenance should be a fall priority, because annual “tune-ups” and checks can:
- Ensure your warranty requirements are met
- Reduce your energy bill significantly.
- Prevent breakdowns or the need for frequent repairs.
- Extend your furnace’s life.
- Improve your indoor air quality.
- Detect dangerous gas or carbon monoxide leaks early.
- Ensure you are warm, safe, and happy in the winter.
Hebron Water Heater Services
If your water heater is not operating at maximum efficiency, many everyday activities (i.e. showering, washing the dishes, doing your laundry, etc.) will be challenging to complete. When you experience water heater issues, you can trust our technicians to help you restore comfort in your home.
At Regional Plumbing, Heating & Air, our plumbing technicians have over 100 years of experience. We are equipped to help you with water heater services, including:
- Repair. We understand that your home (or property) is your safe haven, and your comfort is important. If your heater breaks down, we are here to help you, and we offer 24-hour emergency repair services.
- Maintenance. To avoid the hefty cost of water heater repairs and installation, you can schedule an annual maintenance inspection and tank draining.
- Installation. With regular maintenance and care, your water heater can last anywhere from eight to twelve years (depending on its location, design, the quality of installation, etc.). When it’s time for your heater to be replaced, our experts can work with you to determine what water heater you should purchase (with consideration to its capacity, energy efficiency, maintenance requirements, etc.).
If only plumbing and HVAC problems could be predicted ahead of time, life would be so much easier. Sadly, when disaster strikes, you only have a limited window to act before a fixable problem turns costly and time-consuming. Make sure this never happens to you, with round-the-clock emergency service from Regional Plumbing Heating & Air! Our Hebron plumbing and HVAC technicians have the skills and resources to tackle repairs overnight. We are committed to providing quality solutions to keep your system up and running 24/7. And we even provide emergency service 365 days a year! Remember, the sooner you call, the sooner we can help. Just dial (219) 369-4461 in case of any and all emergencies.
For free estimates on new installations call us at (219) 369-4461.