Crown Point Plumbing & HVAC Service
Regional Plumbing Heating & Air Will Always Be There for You!
At Regional Plumbing Heating & Air, we believe no one should have to sacrifice when it comes to comfort. You and your family or employees deserve the best, which is why our Crown Point plumbers and HVAC technicians are committed to going above and beyond to give it to you. Our fully staffed and trained team is made up of licensed, insured, and bonded professionals. In fact, we have over 100 years of collective experience when it comes to dealing with plumbing and HVAC problems.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
Why Is My Furnace So Loud?
While you can expect some noise from your furnace while it runs, excessive noise often indicates a problem. One of the most common causes of furnace-related noise is worn or faulty parts. Fortunately, our Crown Point furnace repair technicians are equipped to help you determine what is wrong and take quick action to get your furnace running smoothly once again.
What Does It Mean When Your Furnace Is Making Noise?
- Rumbling Noises - This is most likely due to the burner assembly, which is the part of the furnace that ignites the system and creates heat. If the burner is clogged or the pilot light is faulty, it can create a rumbling noise.
- Rattling Noises- This sound is often due to a loose part, whether it be a screw or nut that has come loose, or a piece of the furnace itself that has become detached.
- Hissing Noises – This sound is typically a result of air escaping from the unit. This could be caused by a hole in the ductwork, or it could be the result of a clogged air filter.
- Squealing or Grinding Noises – These sounds may indicate that bearings are damaged or in need of some lubrication. The belt that is used to drive the blower motor may also be loose or worn.
- Whistling Noises – This sound could indicate that airflow is being obstructed, which is often the result of a dirty furnace filter, closed vents, or loose air duct connections.
- Humming Noises - This could point to an issue with the blower fan or even potentially a faulty electrical component within the furnace itself, such as a malfunctioning blower motor capacitor.
If your furnace has started to make any of the above noises, as well as any loud banging, booming, or constant clicking sounds, be sure to contact our Crown Point furnace repair team right away. Delaying a necessary service can potentially lead to further, more costly damage.
How to Troubleshoot a Furnace
When your furnace begins acting up there a few steps you can take to try and troubleshoot the issue. This will not only help you familiarize yourself with the heating system in your home, but will also help narrow down possible causes of issues when they crop up.
If You Have a Broken Furnace, You Can Quickly Troubleshoot by Doing the Following:
- Confirming the thermostat is on
- Reset the Circuit Breaker
- Check for Filter Clog
If these quick furnace troubleshooting tips don't do the trick, you should contact our local furnace repair pros in Crown Point, IN. We even offer emergency services!
Schedule an appointment or receive an estimate today by calling (219) 369-4461 to speak with our professional Crown Point HVAC team
How Often Should Drains Be Cleaned?
Think about all the food, grease, dirt, soap, hair, and particles you put down your drains. After a while, the remnants of those particles can build up and cause sewages line or pipe issues. You should schedule routine Crown Point drain cleaning appointments to avoid costly repairs, increase your drainage speed, and eliminate the buildup of bacteria and odors.
Our expert plumber in Crown Point can often address problems caused by infrequent drain cleanings, such as flooding, pipe bursts, and slow drainage.
Do You Need Water Heater Repair, Maintenance, or Installation Services?
Because of YouTube videos and detailed articles, many people try to fix, install, and inspect their water heater themselves. Other people, on the other hand, do not give their water heater a thought until their showers are uncomfortable or chores are hard to complete (after their unit breaks). Using tools incorrectly or easily accessible products can lead to more damage, and you don’t want to waste your time or money. You should leave water heater services to the professionals.
Our experienced Crown Point water heater repair professionals have received extensive training and have a wealth of experience when it comes to water heater repairs, maintenance, and installations. If your unit is faulty or broken, we can advise you of the best course of action, get you scheduled for routine maintenance, and provide you with the service you deserve.
Available When You Need Us Most
With Regional Plumbing Heating & Air, you can even get HVAC and plumbing work done on weekends or at night. You heard right—our technicians offer emergency service 24/7/365! With so many service and scheduling options, all at a reasonable price, there’s no reason not to contact our Crown Point HVAC and plumbing professionals today.
When You Go Regional, You Get:
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- HomeAdvisor screened and approved service
- Excellent financing options through Wells Fargo
- A team equipped to handle any HVAC or plumbing system
Make sure your property is always as comfortable as possible. Contact our Crown Point plumbers and HVAC technicians online to schedule service.
Services that Improve Your Home & Are Easy on Your Wallet
Your home is like a machine, in that each component needs to work properly for the whole thing to function at optimum efficiency. When one system is off, your entire space suffers—meaning that the comfort of your family or employees suffers as well. Fortunately, our Crown Point HVAC and plumbing experts are trained to address a range of heating, cooling, and plumbing issues. We use only the latest, industry-standard technology and methods, and are familiar with all the major makes, models, and brands of equipment. When it comes to your HVAC or plumbing system, there’s practically nothing Regional Plumbing Heating & Air can’t do.
Some Of Our Most Popular Services Include:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater installation and repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Leak detection
- Pipe replacement and repair
- Plumbing inspections
- Plumbing maintenance
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Water line installation and repair
- Water system installation
- Sewer line installation and repair
- Fixture installation and repair
- Air conditioning installation and repair
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Heating system installation and repair
- Furnace installation and repair
- Furnace maintenance
- Gas line installation and repair
- Boiler installation and repair
- Commercial HVAC and plumbing services
From small fixes to huge system overhauls, we’re always ready and willing to go the extra mile for you. Call (219) 369-4461 now for questions about repairs, maintenance, and installations throughout the area.
Dial (219) 369-4461 now to hire plumbing or HVAC service in Crown Point, and don’t forget to ask about free estimates on new installations!